We believe: All created things, when loved as intended by their creator, will bear their created value.
Little Tiny Loves; What are you doing?
- Encouraging and empowering families and individuals on a case by case basis.
- Bringing hope to the homeless by providing and distributing “blessing bags” each winter.
- Bringing healing to the emotional and spiritual hurts from lifestyle choices, past abortions, and abuse for both men and women.
- Assisting families and individuals in overcoming obstacles that prevent a healthy lifestyle.
- Protecting the sanctity of life through the elevation and empowerment of the family unit.
- Multiplying men’s accountability groups throughout the region
We are here to serve the following people:
- Those seeking emergency housing (men or women with children)
- Those needing financial or material assistance with a current pregnancy or childcare (men or women)
- Those considering adoption (men or women)
- Those seeking spiritual guidance (men or women)
- Those considering abortion (men or women)
- Those that have had an abortion (men or women)
- Those seeking reconciliation of a relationship
- Those struggling with addiction
- Plus more….
Our Faith Statement:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ and not by works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The “L.O.V.E.S.” acronym is our core focus:
L – Life
O – Opportunity
V – Value
E – Equality
S – Strength